Right now, the only thing that will make life perfect would be to get the job. I think life has been pretty smooth sailing since graduating... and I am so thankful, so so so thankful.
It'll keep getting better eh?
Can't believe I graduated in June. Feels like forever. Feels like I never left.
"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be."
"It's just that I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes
me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I
don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I
can feel it too. I want them to be able to do whatever they want around
me. And if they do something I don't like, I'll tell them."
The idea of love, of falling for someone, of holding hands and kissing in the rain, of warmth and comfort... romance is sweet. I love romance. I fall head over heels in love with romance. But when romance dies out... and the rose colored glasses are taken off, how do you live with what's left?
And yet the thought of being alone for who knows how long.
That's equally as terrifying.
To love or not to?
To try or not to?
But the world works in mysterious ways.
Universe, I have faith in you.
Good things will come to those who wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment