Thursday, September 6, 2012

Do I really want to be here?

Before I went to the UK, i told myself... keep your options open! Don't make coming back home something definite.

But lots of shit happened there, all because of my own choices, and I've never been really happy when I'm in the UK. I'm emotionally driven. I get attached to people, and it's been very hard being away from home. You do get the hang of it, you do get numb, but I've been homesick for most parts of it and even if home is a place as stifling as it is... home is where people i love are, and because of that, I made the decision to come back home once I'm done.

No matter how much I loved the pace and bustle of Europe, I still needed the love and physical contact of all my favourite faces. I enjoy traveling. I love the little alleys of my favourite cities. I loved getting lost and finding my way around. I loved discovering and exploring.

But throughout all the adventures, I missed my family so much. Even in my second year, I cried A LOT (partly because I got my heart broken HAHA). I've had so many people tell me that I can always make new friends.. you can, but soul mates like mine are hard to come by. All these people aren't just friends anymore, they are family.

& they are the main reason (maybe even the only reason) why I'm coming back.

1 comment:

  1. yea! stay here or bring me with you! haha!!! this place is so suffocating without you guys!

    ReplyDelete