Thursday, September 27, 2012
Rambles
I'm a hermit. Guilty as charged.
In the past, I couldn't come to terms with that... because being a hermit seemed like a social no-no and even as I enjoyed my times at home just lazing around, I felt guilty. Like I wasn't making much of my life. But y'know... who cares what the world thinks, right? I love being at home :) spending time with my dogs and watching random shows... I find it therapeutic.
Anyhow, I thought I'd take a short break since the past few weeks have been crazily busy, with a lot of trips down to GUI to work on our game, and bouts of volunteering and exploring here and there with the Adam Park Project. I thought it's best that I spend some time at home before I leave next friday :( so Monday & Tuesday were spent in the comforting walls of home :D
But I do get sick of being confined within these walls.. so this afternoon saw me making a random trip down to Kranji War Memorial. It doesn't seem like I'm doing much justice to these heritage and historical relics/memorials in Singapore despite all my talk about wanting to preserve/conserve them, and what's worse is that I've been to so many such memorials abroad =____= starting to pay more attention/focus on local sites now :D it's a start!
Shall do a proper post some time later about my visit, and I actually have a whole back log of posts that I need to do but just lack the discipline. Really need to get my blogging habit back on!!! Not only just blogging, blogging properly and decently! I remember how i used to put in 110% effort into every single post... jiggy, get that groove back on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment