Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love to sleep

When you do something and it doesn't feel forced, it doesn't feel like a chore, then continue doing it.. it'll make you a happier person.

That's how going to GUI feels like. That's how going to work as a facilitator feels like.

I sleep a lot. I don't have mornings. I'm more of a night owl than a morning lark (i googled this lol). Always sleeping in till 11am/12pm, waking up before 11am is early for me. So when i didn't mind "sacrificing" sleep for these things... then they are things I really enjoy doing.

In this short span of time, I've come to love GUI. I always find the place very friendly and I feel at peace whenever I'm there. It's not just the physical space though, I love what it stands for & the community that comes together feels like a family.. it's lovely to be part of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment